The world of Search Engine Optimization is complicated and there are numerous variables which contribute to your own website appearing on the first page of search results. The truth is, Google considers over 200 factors when ranking sites in its search results! The very first step is to undertake the fundamentals – Onpage Optimisation.
Onpage optimisation will help your website rank well in search engine results and done right, is just one of the initial steps of Search Engine Optimization. Google loves fresh content that will be very good news in case your website has a content management systems (CMS). With full control of your site content via a CMS, it is possible to manipulate webpages to boost your site ‘s search engine ranking. Only, use these techniques to be implemented by your site CMS:
1) Meta Title Tag
The meta title tag is appears at the very top of search result listings and the web browser. The title tag of a webpage needs to be an accurate and concise SEO company Cornwall description of the webpage.
• The meta name tag must include 50 -70 characters including spaces
• Set main keyword within the meta title tag
• The content of the meta name tag should be unique for each web page
2) Meta Description Tag
The meta description provides an excellent chance to add keywords and make a description that is powerful to support an individual to click through to your own website.
• Set primary keyword inside the meta description tag
The H1 header tag is visible on the webpage (unlike the title tag and meta description). The H1 should be included on all webpages and include your main keyword.
• Put primary key word within the H1
• Your H1 must not be identical to the meta title tag
• Create a relevant and unique H1 tag for each web page
Search engines are attracted to unique content that provides the consumer with advice that was valuable. Avoid duplicate content and don’t copy and paste content from a different webpage.
• Include your main keyword inside the primary paragraph of content
Never compromise on grammar if an endeavor to add key words
5) Image Alt Tag
Search engines cannot read pictures in order that it’s vital that you describe the picture or graphic in text format within the image alt tag.
• Fit primary keyword in the image alt tag
• Make sure you makes sense to the web site visitor and image alt tag is important to the image
The slug is the ending part of a URL which identifies a page using human -readable key words.
• Use your main keyword by means of your URL
7) Anchor Text
Anchor text is the keywords within your content that link to external or internal webpages.
• 70% of anchor text should be your brand name, or generic text like’ read ‘
Buying SEO is more important now than ever before along with your business needs to really have a SEO strategy set up to succeed online.